Market Area Sales Williamson County
- Williamson County residential single family home sales experienced the highest median sales price year-to-date at $489,900. This marks the 17th consecutive month of residential median sales price exceeding $400,000.
- There was a 10.5 % increase of total residential/condo closings over last month.
- July saw an increase in the number of days on market for land at 204DOM compared to 76DOM in June 2017. Residential and condos also showed an increase in DOM compared to last month.
- July 2017 proved to be a peak month for single family residential homes to hit the market with an inventory of 1,428 homes—the most available per month this year.
- Year-to-date total home closings are 3,376 through July 2017 compared to 3,358 for the same period in 2016.
|Closings||Median Price||Inventory||Pending||Days on Market|